I’m a member of Reddit (aka the front page of the internet) which allows people to share information and converse around common interests. A great Reddit group is the topic r/WaltDisneyWorld. Whenever I can’t find an answer to a specific question I ask them and they give me their honest answers.
So today’s question is: Where in the parks do you find respite?
With their ever growing popularity, the parks can get super crowded, even during slower shoulder seasons, and sometimes we just need a break. Whether you have a small napping child, want to relax yourself, or literally recharge (your phone that is) here are a few good places.
- Upstairs in Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square
- Alley in Main Street USA
- People Mover in Tomorrowland
- Carousel of Progress in Tomorrowland
- Tom Sawyer’s Island in Frontierland
- Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square
- The Tangled themed bathrooms in new Fantasyland (mainly at night)
- “Bathroom hallway” that’s just between Club Cool and Starbucks
I was there at New Year’s Eve and, comparing to the whole Park, you could actually catch a snooze there (and charge your phone). – Kojyneox
- Side/behind Imagination
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- Courtyard in the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Little seating area in the United Kingdom Pavilion, down next to the water.
- American Adventure in United States Pavilion
- Backlot Express
Just grab a refillable drink, and you’re good to stay as long as you want. Not as crowded after 4-5 p.m. It has air conditioning and unlimited soda! – Kojyneox
- Flame Tree BBQ waterside seating, seating area between Africa/Asia
Your hotel during the afternoon